OMT Solutions offers an extensive package of services, such as:
- Characterization of architectural and automotive glazing
- Characterization of patterned and diffure glass
- Calibration of reference materials
- Variable Angle Spectroscopy
- Refractive index measurements
- Characterization of optical components
- BRDF/BTDF measurements
- Training, Conferences & Workshops
For industrial quality control laboratories with facilities for determining optical properties it is important to use reference materials which have been properly calibrated. We provide a calibration service for reference materials used by industrial laboratories. These materials are calibrated using an absolute measurement method or by comparison against certified standards which are derived from international standards. We also provide calibrated mirrors and transmittance standards.
Our work is based on the accurate measurement of reflectance, transmittance, absorptance and emittance. We measure these properties as a function of wavelength in the range of 175 nm to 56,000 nm with spectrophotometers equipped with special purpose accessories. Most of the accessories we use have been designed and built in our laboratory. Others have been modified or optimised to obtain the highest possible accuracy.