The Upward Looking 270 mm Integration Sphere Accessory (UL270) is a unique accessory that allows accurate transmittance and reflectance measurement of diffuse and patterned samples.
For many applications including diffuse reflection measurements small sphere accessories are an excellent choice. The increasing demand for accurate diffuse transmittance measurements however poses a challenge for smaller spheres.
This accessory, the UL270, enables light-diffusing materials to be measured more reliably and accurately than ever before.
• Minimum wavelength range 300 – 2,450 nm.
• Angle of incidence 8 degrees in both transmission and reflection;
• Measurement accuracy < 0.2T% and < 0.5R% for a specular sample;
• Sample size up to at least 250 mm x 400 mm;
• Sample orientation: horizontal;
• Sphere diameter 270 mm inner diameter;
• Sphere material: Spectralon;
• Sphere entrance port diameter 100 mm or 50 mm (both with help of an insert);
• Beam diameter at sample position 20 mm circular;
• Detector UV/Vis: photomultiplier tube (PMT);
• Detector NIR: Broadband InGaAs with triple stage Peltier cooling;