The Small Spot directional reflectance IV set
Calibration of high reflecting materials on small spots
• Absolute measurement of the square of the reflectance
• Angles of incidence in the range 7.5 – 80 degrees
• Angular calibration through averaging over “positive” and “negative” angles
• Wavelength range of 220 – 2300 nm with 150mm InGaAs detector sphere (and up to 2500 nm using the standard detector (limited by the polariser))
• Separate measurements for p- and s-polarisation
• Sample spot size < 4 mm x 5 mm (w x h) at normal incidence.