This tool is used for transmittance measurements on large glass solar collector tubes.
- Tube diameters up to 175 mm
- Measurement of the square of the transmittance, accuracy < 0.2T%
- External stray-light entering via the tube and compartment ends is blocked from the detector through the use of baffles and light traps (our proven technology)
- 60 mm Integrating sphere detector with standard PMT and PbS detectors
- Enclosed optics protected from contaminations
- Insensitive for small (+/- 5 mm) lateral displacement of the tube
- Wavelength range 200 nm – 2,500 nm