Spectrophotometer accessory for calibration of reference mirrors at oblique incidence
Our directional absolute reflectance accessories are the only commercially available accessories on the market offering the possibility of performing absolute reflectance measurements at near-normal as well as oblique incidence, at an accuracy level comparable with that of metrology laboratories.
The VW accessory is intended for flat specular samples with metalic coatings having reflectance values > 25%, like reflectance standards and optical solar reflectors.
- Measurement of the square of the reflectance
- Angles of incidence at 8 degrees and in the range 15 - 75 degrees (80 degrees for large enough front surface mirrors)
- Angular calibration through averaging over "positive" and "negative" angles
- Wavelength range of 190 - 2600 nm at (near-)normal incidence and 220 - 2500 nm at oblique incidence (limited by the range of the polarizer)
- Separate measurements for p- and s-polarisation (GlanTompson polarizer included)
- Easy alignment through the use of a Class II miniature laser
Note: this accessory is sold by PerkinElmer, P/N L6310205 (for Lambda 650/750/850/950/1050)
Back to overview